HOST AN EVENT
The EcoCenter at Heron’s Head Park has a naturally lit 550 square foot indoor event space which opens to another 550 square foot outdoor patio with scenic views of a vibrant urban wetland. A private tour is included with the rental.
Maximum occupancy: 55 persons (indoor use only), and 125 persons (indoor and outdoor use).
Zero Carbon Emissions at the EcoCenter
The EcoCenter is a zero net energy facility. Any energy used during your event is powered by 100% renewable energy produced on-site.
Zero Waste at the EcoCenter
The EcoCenter is a zero waste facility. That means that we almost never use anything that has to go to the landfill. We can provide reusable plates, cups and cutlery as well as cloth napkins and tablecloths for parties of less than 40 persons. We will take care of clean up for you and help ensure any “waste” is composted or recycled. For larger groups, please bring sustainably harvested compostable and recyclable materials only. If you need help choosing the most eco-friendly and affordable items, contact us – we are here to help make your event as green as possible.
How to Reserve the EcoCenter
1. Download and read the EcoCenter Event Policies and Procedures Packet.
2. Fill out the rental request form.
3. Contact us if you have any additional questions or comments by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once we confirm that we can host your event (via email or phone), schedule your walk through with the EcoCenter Coordinator.
5. Sign the rental contract and send us a scanned copy by email, fax, or postal mail.
6. Bring your own food and drinks, or use our catering recommendations (included in the Events Policies and Procedures Packet).
7. Enjoy a tour of the EcoCenter and scenic views of the Bay and wetland.
We look forward to hosting your group at the EcoCenter!