Coastal Cleanup Day is September 17, 2016 from 9am – 12pm.
Here is how to get involved along the Bay side of the city:
- Sign up to cleanup! Choose a site below, and follow its link to register (For groups larger than 20 people, please call 415.262.4725 to register).
- Be prepared for a fun day, rain or shine!
- Bring your own reusable supplies – bucket, work gloves, reusable water bottle – if you have them. This reduces the amount of waste created by the cleanup event.
- Wear comfortable layers, closed-toe shoes (no sandals), sunscreen, and a hat.
- Arrive at your site at 9 am on Saturday, September 17 and be a coastal hero in support of a trash-free Bay!
For more information about Coastal Cleanup Day throughout San Francisco: www.parksconservancy.org/ccd
For more information about Coastal Cleanup Day throughout California: www.coast4u.org
Shout out to coastal hero leaders throughout Southeastern San Francisco:
Port of San Francisco • Recology • SF Recreation and Park Department/Greenagers Program
Baykeeper • Fairmont Hotel • Forest City • San Francisco Department of the Environment •Golden Gate Audubon Society • Kayaks Unlimited • Literacy for Environmental Justice • Schools of the Sacred Heart • SF Housing Development Corporation • SF Department of Public Works/Community Clean Team • SF Public Utilities Commission
Check out some photos from our recent World Oceans Day cleanup.